Call of Duty 4

Boomer

• Inlägg 939
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Great News! The new feature patch I talked about last week (with new Kill Cams, Host Migration, and other new features) for the Xbox 360 has finished it’s internal testing and development and has officially been sent off to Microsoft for Certification. It’s only a matter of Microsoft putting it through the certification paces and it will be available for download for all Xbox 360 players.

If you forgot, keep reading to re-cap on all the new features this patch brings to players.

As for the Playstation 3 version of this patch, it’s currently finishing up it’s final internal testing (which I’m expecting to go very quickly) and should be heading off to Sony for it’s own certification in the near future, I’ll post that and full details on what that includes when that time comes.

New Kill Cams

We’ve added new Kill Cams for everything. So now those “WTF!” grenades that seemingly come from no where, you can see that a guy threw it over the house, it hit a tree branch, bounced off a rock, into a tiny window, where you happened to be pointing out of, and say…… whoa. Follow behind RPGs and M203’s kill cams, claymores, Airstrikes where you can follow the bomb from the plane until it hits you.

Host Migration:

Now you won’t have to be dropped back by yourself when a host leaves. Instead, everyone will stay together, a new host will be assigned, and the game will auto-start back up. Keeping everyone together, no more re-inviting, re-joining games because some host leaves. This has been a tall order and something that we’ve put a lot of work into which has allowed us to really optimize online play all around not just specifically with Host migration.

Improved Sniper / ACOG Accuracy:

Sniper and ACOG scopes have been tweaked and are really improved. I use to not snipe at all (mainly because I’m a horrible sniper), but now it’s so much more fluid and natural, while still having the same difficulty to use, it has no more “WTF I know I hit that guy!” moments.

Upgraded Spectator Cam:

Now when you’re in spectator mode you can follow them in 3rd person, switch to their first person view, or rotate the camera in a full 360 degrees around whoever you’re watching.

Quick Mute Option

Users will now be able to quick mute players on the fly by pulling up the scoreboard in-game or via the lobby by simply going to their name and hitting the mute assigned button. As quickly as calling in and designating an airstike. So no longer getting killed while trying to make your way through the Xbox blades for the mute option so you can shut up the guy who always seems to find it funny to sing into his mic or cover up for his lack of skill by telling you how to play Domination his way.

Jaaa!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Åhhh. Vet du om det släpps till PC också?? Såg att det stog att det snart släpptes till Fläskbox och sedan till PS3 men inget om PC :cry:

Nej det vet jag inte. Men jag antar att någonting liknande Borde komma till PC innom sinnom tid.

Prisa gud!

:D

:wub::cry:-fastmedgladmun

Snart en vecka gammal nyhet. Men jag tänkte att vissa kanske inte viste, och då speciellt eftersom att jag körde senast igår och då blev det "host ended game" så.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Spelade lite med Lajnux... Gick inte så bra han var mycket bättre än mig :lol: aja... Första matchen var på Pipeline och det blev 10-6 till honom tror jag (rätta mig lajnux om jag har fel :lol: ) Sedan spelade vi på Bog och där blev det 10-9 till han... Så nära men aja det var en trevlig match :lol:

0fki5qhdanc9.jpg

Pwned. :confused:

Edit: Synd bara att jag hade connection problem på eran server. :/

Redigerad av Lajnux
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor