Tror du 50cent spelet kommer bli ett skit spel?

pixi

Tror du 50cent spelet kommer bli ett skit spel?  

83 röster

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Inlägg 47
  • Ålder
  • Senaste inlägg

Toppbidragare

Ser ut som alla som gillar Amerikansk hiphop (ja, det är en egen genre) verkar tycka gott om spelet.

Är väll vi anti-blingbling som inte ser fram emot det, känns heller inte bra med "bulletproof". Ska man som Crice säger springa runt och blåsa skallar av snutar som en hitman och endast kan bli dödad på pallet?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Men, vi har inte fått någon som helst info om spelet än att det kommer heta 50cent:bulletproof. Det kanske blir ett mario i 2d, eller ett nytt mafia.. tro kan jag göra i kyrkan.. men dit tänker jag inte gå ;)

Kanske blir som GTA:SA. Där är det väl en massa rap/hipphopp? (skulle inte veta, har inte spelat det än >_< ) Ingen trodde att GTA:SA skulle floppa för att rap/svarta skulle finnas i spelet ;) Varför skulle då detta suga så :D

Håller med Ace, varför ska 50cent vara huvudkaraktär :wub:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

In 50 Cent’s video game, which will be revealed at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles on May 18th, 2005, 50 gets caught in a web of corruption, double-crosses and shady deals that lead him on a bloody path through New York's drug underworld. Working with the unlikeliest of allies, the streets heat up as 50 Cent takes on the most dangerous crime families in the city, uncovering an international conspiracy with devastating implications. The streets are watching as 50 Cent blasts his way to the truth.

>_<

Det var inget.. :">

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

UPDATE, UPDATE.

jag har LITE färska nyheter om 50cent:bulletproof..

detta e på engelska(pallade inte översätta)

PS.där e nog mycket som vi hört om redan men där e lite nytt med!!

Most normal folk don't expect to carry on after even one gunshot. So does some sense of invincibility come with surviving nine shots? Judging from the title of 50 Cent's latest endeavor, we can only assume the answer is 'yes.'

On Friday, video-game developer Vivendi Universal announced its plans to release '50 Cent: Bulletproof,' the rapper's first foray into the world of interactive entertainment, later this year, just in time for the 2005 holiday shopping season. It was unclear at press time for which platforms the game would be available. Vivendi Universal did, however, reveal that 'Bulletproof' 's script was inked by Terry Winter, one of the executive producers for HBO's 'The Sopranos.'

In 'Bulletproof,' 50 Cent is thrust into the role of a 'crusader' who, according to a press release from VU, gets tangled up in a web of 'corruption, double-crosses and shady deals' that lead him on a 'bloody path through New York's drug underworld.' 50 takes on the city's most dangerous crime families, 'uncovering an international conspiracy with devastating implications.'

"In everything I do, I play to win," 50 said in a statement. "I'm out to destroy the competition and my video game is no different. It's a fantasy version of my life. I plan to shake up the video-game world like I did the rap world — I'm pulling no punches with my game."

50 Cent will also be contributing music to the game's soundtrack.

Källa: www.stimulate-ltd.com

världens största Shady Records sida..

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor